I'm about to head across town to meet with Elliot Levine, who works at Hewlett-Packard to develop strategies for transforming the way technology is used in K12 and in higher ed.
Stand by for some notes from the meeting, and an appraisal, I hope, of what it means to use technology in education these days.
If you have any questions, you should email me at doug dot crets @ gmail, and I will try to ask them during our meeting.
- My Profession - My Passion
- Some more of those Stephen Tave Comments
- Stephen Tave Interview: The Fast Economy and Caree...
- Stephen Tave, American Higher Education Developmen...
- New York City Business Breakfast January 20, 2010
- CIBT Education to Buy KGIC Assets
- Getting Over the Cloud
- Early Admissions Tally by the New York Times
- Elliot Levine, Education Strategist at Hewlett-Pa...
- Part II: Mark Kantrowitz Supplies Data on Cohort D...
- "Will-Work-For-Free" Professors Denied
- Governor Paterson Delays School Aid for NY State
- Misaligned market assessment and cost management :...
- Regina Ip Faces Down Hong Kong Chief Executive ove...
- How to Seriously Promote a Day Camp
- ABC News Installs News Bureau at Chinese Universit...
- When Will 3-Year Cohort Default Rates Be Released?...
- Jamaica High Closing in Queens
- ▼ December (18)