Courtesy: Annie Tritt, New York Times
The result of the Klein name being floated, from the perspective of The New York Times, is that the public is not too keen on the role the New York City Schools Chancellor might play in the future of American education.
New York Times commentary on Klein
What are your ideas on who will be education secretary?
What is Obama's education platform? Where is it going right? Where do you think it veers from helping grow a sustainable education future for the United States?
What role can education leaders from other countries -- and the lessons they have learned -- play in forming American's education future?
Please write in your thoughts, or send them to me at dcrets [at] iirusa dot com.
We will post views with your permission.
- ► 2009 (150)
- New York Mulls Giving Mayor Control of City School...
- No More Money for Day Cares
- More American Students Study In China Than Ever Be...
- India Has More Honors Students than America Has Ki...
- Entrepreneurs, Create the Future of Education
- Will Tenure for Public School Teachers Disappear i...
- Pre-School Math Critical to Education Growth: Colu...
- Doing Math Like They Do It In India
- Grand Canyon University
- Barack Obama's Education Agenda
- Joel Klein as Education Secretary Provokes Wrath o...
- TASC Pres Lucy Friedman Answers NY Times Questions...
- KIPP Leader Tells Barack Obama to Focus on Early E...
- Five Questions with Andy Ross, Florida Virtual Sch...
- Education Aide to Obama Campaign Dies
- ▼ November (15)