With only one week to go before the opening day of the 11th Annual Education Industry Investment Forum, the final tallies are in and the new entrepreneurs have been chosen. We also have a moderator. and here they are.
9:40 Wednesday, March 11, 2009
Biltmore Resort & Spa
The Entrepreneur’s Panel – Five Companies that May Change the Education Industry
Keith Oelrich,Founder and CEO of Insight Schools, will moderate a panel of five well-chosen entrepreneurs, who will present their conceptions and strategies for navigating the education industry in today's economy.
Mr. Oelrich, who once helmed Speedyclick.com, will take these five entrepreneurs through a course of questions:
Brian Boubek, CEO, CEA Global Education
Louis Piconi, CEO, Apangea Learning
Jeff Shelstad, CEO, Flat World Knowledge
Steve Weigler, CEO, ScholarCentric
Randy Speck, CEO, MySamson
Sign up now to listen to this conversation at the FuturEd Symposium, by visiting our registration page at registration page. You only have six more days!
You can also join our LinkedIn Group and speak with over 170 for-profit education professionals in American and abroad.
- A Loan Sticking Point Clarified and Accentuated
- Ahmed Abdulwahab, CEO, inetoo
- NT, CEO and Founder, Tabula Digita
- Randy Speck, CEO, mySamson
- Jordan Goldman, CEO and Founder, Unigo.com
- Rita Ferrandino, Managing Director, ARC Capital De...
- Malgosia Green, CEO, LearnHub
- Howard Block, Knowledge Investment Partners
- The Movement Toward The Affect In K-12 Education
- Entrepreneurs' Roundtable Helmed By Keith Oelrich,...
- Mayor's Schools Fail the Pass Test
- ▼ March (11)