The youngest entrepreneur at the Education Industry Investment Forum, Jordan Goldman discusses "filters of perception" and how a social networking site called Unigo, run primarily by students, will change the way colleges and universities sell themselves to the next generation of students.
In essence, students will decide how students will be marketed to, in the post secondary space and you can see how they are doing it at at Unigo's web site.
- A Loan Sticking Point Clarified and Accentuated
- Ahmed Abdulwahab, CEO, inetoo
- NT, CEO and Founder, Tabula Digita
- Randy Speck, CEO, mySamson
- Jordan Goldman, CEO and Founder, Unigo.com
- Rita Ferrandino, Managing Director, ARC Capital De...
- Malgosia Green, CEO, LearnHub
- Howard Block, Knowledge Investment Partners
- The Movement Toward The Affect In K-12 Education
- Entrepreneurs' Roundtable Helmed By Keith Oelrich,...
- Mayor's Schools Fail the Pass Test
- ▼ March (11)