Malgosia Green, one half of the duo that runs LearnHub, a distance learning platform for Indian students learning in English, explains how she went from being a top engineering student in Canada to working as one of the top businesswomen in the start-up genre of the online education industry.
You can visit LearnHub right here.
- A Loan Sticking Point Clarified and Accentuated
- Ahmed Abdulwahab, CEO, inetoo
- NT, CEO and Founder, Tabula Digita
- Randy Speck, CEO, mySamson
- Jordan Goldman, CEO and Founder, Unigo.com
- Rita Ferrandino, Managing Director, ARC Capital De...
- Malgosia Green, CEO, LearnHub
- Howard Block, Knowledge Investment Partners
- The Movement Toward The Affect In K-12 Education
- Entrepreneurs' Roundtable Helmed By Keith Oelrich,...
- Mayor's Schools Fail the Pass Test
- ▼ March (11)