The FAFSA application has become the bane of the education industry. It's complexity has become so frustrating that some students give up in filling it out. Companies have taken shape that actually do the application for people. And there is talk now in the Obama Administration of changign the form, following the lead of former Education Secretary Margaret Spellings to make it a simple three pages document that you can finish in twenty or thirty minutes. Not six hours!
More of that in the article about FAFSA that you and your colleagues should read.
- Obama's State of the Union: Are You Ready to Go Ba...
- FAFSA and the Angst of Getting Aid for College
- Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo
- Secretary of Education Arne Duncan in Brooklyn
- NYU Students Occupy Building, Demand Audience
- Kristoff Calls Education America's Sorriest Hallma...
- University of the People -- Shai Reshef, speaker a...
- ▼ February (7)