To think that before I went home last night, Arne Duncan was just a few miles from my subway stop.
Mr. Duncan presented a doomsday portrait of education in the United States if the stimulus money were not available. He said up to 600,000 jobs could be lost and average class size could rise to 40 students from 25.
He was visiting Explore Charter School.
- Obama's State of the Union: Are You Ready to Go Ba...
- FAFSA and the Angst of Getting Aid for College
- Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo
- Secretary of Education Arne Duncan in Brooklyn
- NYU Students Occupy Building, Demand Audience
- Kristoff Calls Education America's Sorriest Hallma...
- University of the People -- Shai Reshef, speaker a...
- ▼ February (7)