These individuals have confirmed their commitment being at the forum March 1-3, 2010:
Dan Madzelan, Office of Post Secondary Education, US Department of Education
Josh Jarrett, Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
Marco Petruzzi, Green Dot Schools
Barbara Kurshan, Curriki
Steve Barr, Green Dot Schools
Tom Barber, Green Comma
John Hage, Charter Schools USA
Tom Vander Ark, Revolution Learning
Sabrina Kay, Chairman and CEO, Fremont College
Dean Duperron, President, Sprott-Shaw Community Colleges (British Columbia)
Dr. Clinton Gardner, CEO, Northcentral University
Judith Murray, Vice President – Online Learning, Thompson Rivers University (BC, Canada)
Cathy Snoddy, Assistant Director, Huntington Junior College
Darcy Tannehill, President – Online Campus, The Chicago School of Professional Psychology
Clement Erbmann, Managing Director, First Analysis Corporation
Dr. Noni Miller, Assistant Superintendent for Curriculum & Instruction, Holly Area Schools (Michigan)
Matt Mello, Director of Technology, Holly Area Schools (Michigan)
Gene Hayes, International Business Development, Piccolo Educational Systems, Inc. (United States)
Toby Chu, Chief Executive Officer, CIBT Education (Canada and China)
Bernardo Bolanos, Managing Director, Southland Group (Costa Rica)
Dayna Stewart, Founder, Dayna Stewart & Associates
Christina Erland-Culver, Former Assistant Secretary for Education in Interagency Affairs
Carl Tsang, Chief Financial Officer, Charter Schools USA
Malgosia Green, Chief Executive Officer, LearnHub
John Stuppy, Partner, Edumetrix
Dr. Rahul Choudaha, Associate Director of Development & Innovation, World Education Services
Michael Ross, Senior Vice President, Encyclopedia Britannica Online
Victor Vuchic, Program Officer – Open Educational Resources, The William and Flora Hewlett Foundation
George Kane, International Business Development, Pearson Education
- Indian Education Market: Ready, Steady...
- Announcing IIR's Education Industry Investment For...
- Toby Chu and CIBT Education: The Future is Oversea...
- Green Dot Schools
- Why Online Learning?
- When, Where, What, How and Why?
- Felonies Upon Felonies with Advances in Technology...
- Education: Reaching the Inner Monkey
- Seattle at Night
- Lunch with Tom Vander Ark and Karen Vander Ark
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in Seattle
- Judith Murray, Vice President -- Open Learning, Th...
- Brief Notes from Vancouver -- Seattle
- Personal and Professional
- Speakers at the 12th Annual Education Industry Inv...
- "I'm Busted" as sung by Ray Charles
- The Printed Book -- What is Tangible and What is C...
- Rob Crawford Explains the Future of American Educa...
- Steve Cooper: Self-Actualization in the Internet V...
- Contact the Director of Education Industry Investm...
- Gene Hayes -- The Internationalist
- Mark Kantrowitz Supplies Data on Cohort Default Ra...
- Education Entrepreneurship in India
- The Flattening of the Education Model in For-Profi...
- Culture in the Desert
- Steve Cooper: Self-Actualization in the Internet
- Rob Crawford and Hidden Disabilities 101
- Questions over New York City Teacher Pay Links to ...
- Asking Harvard's Dean of Admissions Anything You'd...
- What We're Reading on the Web Today
- Life Development Institute on Qatar Competition Sh...
- New York Times: What Are You Reading?
- ▼ September (33)