Here is a list of people who have confirmed their participation in the next forum we are having in Phoenix March 1-3, 2010. They have either told me on the phone they will come, or they have confirmed through email. We look forward to hearing them live, in person, because these are the people who are going to direct the evolution of the K12 and Post Secondary For-Profit Education Industry.
Investors, Operators, and Innovators like:
Tom Van Der Ark, Revolution Learning, who will be giving the main session keynote on Day One. More on that later, but you can keep watching The Eduvest Blog for information on speaking roles and panel sessions
Bernardo Bolanos, The Southland Group
John Stuppy, Edumetrix
Michael Ross, Encyclopaedia Britannica
Mary Lyn Hammer, Champion College Services
Florence Tate, Potoma College and very important in the accreditation space
Bob Martin, Imagine America Foundation
Meg Mude, The Global Business Incubator
Rob Crawford, The Life Development Institute
Steve Cooper, Tech University of America
Dayna Stewart, Dayna Stewart and Associates
Rahul Choudaha, World Education Services
Dr. Clinton Gardner, Northcentral University
Janet Matricciani, K12, Inc.
Matt Mello, Holly Area Schools (Michigan)
Christina Erland-Culver, formerly Assistant Secretary of Intergovernmental and Interagency Affairs, U.S. Department of Education (scroll down)
George Kane, Pearson Education
Gene Hayes, Piccolo Educational Systems
Toby Chu, CIBT Education
Dr. Noni Miller, Assistant Superintendent of Curriculum & Instruction, Holly Area Schools (Michigan)
Judith Murray, Thompson Rivers University
Cathy Snoddy, Huntington Junior College
Stephen Tave, American Higher Education Development Corporation
Ken Hartmann, Drexel University
- Indian Education Market: Ready, Steady...
- Announcing IIR's Education Industry Investment For...
- Toby Chu and CIBT Education: The Future is Oversea...
- Green Dot Schools
- Why Online Learning?
- When, Where, What, How and Why?
- Felonies Upon Felonies with Advances in Technology...
- Education: Reaching the Inner Monkey
- Seattle at Night
- Lunch with Tom Vander Ark and Karen Vander Ark
- Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation in Seattle
- Judith Murray, Vice President -- Open Learning, Th...
- Brief Notes from Vancouver -- Seattle
- Personal and Professional
- Speakers at the 12th Annual Education Industry Inv...
- "I'm Busted" as sung by Ray Charles
- The Printed Book -- What is Tangible and What is C...
- Rob Crawford Explains the Future of American Educa...
- Steve Cooper: Self-Actualization in the Internet V...
- Contact the Director of Education Industry Investm...
- Gene Hayes -- The Internationalist
- Mark Kantrowitz Supplies Data on Cohort Default Ra...
- Education Entrepreneurship in India
- The Flattening of the Education Model in For-Profi...
- Culture in the Desert
- Steve Cooper: Self-Actualization in the Internet
- Rob Crawford and Hidden Disabilities 101
- Questions over New York City Teacher Pay Links to ...
- Asking Harvard's Dean of Admissions Anything You'd...
- What We're Reading on the Web Today
- Life Development Institute on Qatar Competition Sh...
- New York Times: What Are You Reading?
- ▼ September (33)