If this was cricket, we would have almost completed five centuries -- you Indian fans know what I am talking about.
If you would like to join us and be one of the next ten people to sign up for the Education Investment forum's LinkedIn group, I am prepared to help you with a discount to attend this forum on March 1-3, 2010 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Be a part of strategic discussions about financing, mergers and acquisitions, and growth in the for-profit education industry, and keep this conversation going.
This is an era of significant change and billions in deployable capital. Help our LinkedIn Group reach 500 education industry leaders, investors and operators.
- That Really Is Incredible Skydiving
- Productive Day, or Non-Productive Day
- Chalkboard Blog
- NYC Teacher's Union Holding Out for 4% Raise?
- Motivated but Directionless Indian Students !!
- Eliminating the Non-Compete Clause
- Aviary Gets US$7 Million for Artist Web Start-Up
- Cantonese Loses Ground to Putonghua in Chinatown
- Beauty Schools in Florida To Receive Funding Makeo...
- Harvard University's Interest Rate Bet Ends in Los...
- Responsibility and Teachers
- For-profit education: US Trends and Lessons for In...
- Michelle Obama: "Teachers Important to Strength of...
- These Kids Want to Meet Obama
- Teachers and the Future: Why Won't We Pay Them Mor...
- French Students Paid Big Time to Go To School
- Half a Millenium
- Inbound: Re-Modeling the Model
- Ron Packard, CEO, K12, Inc.
- StraighterLine CEO Burck Smith
- Government Wants Financial Companies Out of Studen...
- If You Want, You Can
- Moving Towards a Transformative Model for Educatio...
- Newest Additions to the Ed Industry Investment For...
- Dan Madzelan, Department of Education
- The Joys of Business Travel
- ▼ October (26)