The story in the New York Times says that the contract for New York City's unionized teachers runs out this week.
This contract, which delineates the pay and perks for New York City teachers, expires on Saturday.
- That Really Is Incredible Skydiving
- Productive Day, or Non-Productive Day
- Chalkboard Blog
- NYC Teacher's Union Holding Out for 4% Raise?
- Motivated but Directionless Indian Students !!
- Eliminating the Non-Compete Clause
- Aviary Gets US$7 Million for Artist Web Start-Up
- Cantonese Loses Ground to Putonghua in Chinatown
- Beauty Schools in Florida To Receive Funding Makeo...
- Harvard University's Interest Rate Bet Ends in Los...
- Responsibility and Teachers
- For-profit education: US Trends and Lessons for In...
- Michelle Obama: "Teachers Important to Strength of...
- These Kids Want to Meet Obama
- Teachers and the Future: Why Won't We Pay Them Mor...
- French Students Paid Big Time to Go To School
- Half a Millenium
- Inbound: Re-Modeling the Model
- Ron Packard, CEO, K12, Inc.
- StraighterLine CEO Burck Smith
- Government Wants Financial Companies Out of Studen...
- If You Want, You Can
- Moving Towards a Transformative Model for Educatio...
- Newest Additions to the Ed Industry Investment For...
- Dan Madzelan, Department of Education
- The Joys of Business Travel
- ▼ October (26)