Important Update: Stephen Gilfus, Founder of Blackboard, speaking at Business Breakfast
I am posting this again. You can still register to attend the Business Breakfast at the Omni Hotel on January 20. Stephen Gilfus has agreed to step in for Ron Packard, CEO, K12.
In what will be a continuing series of business-focused breakfasts in NYC and possibly in other North American cities, Education Industry Investment Forum is reminding everyone that the signup period for the January 20 breakfast is nearing a close.
Here's the reminder:
Announcement from Education Industry Investment Forum: Register for the Industry-Focused New York City Business Breakfast January 20, 2010
We hope you can join some of your colleagues on the East Coast for an important regulatory and financial-focused business breakfast discussion on January 20, 2010.
We will be talking about regulation, financials, mergers & acquisitions, and creative innovations that are bringing more value to education investment.
Cost: US$95 per person
John Bailey, formerly Special Assistant for Education, George Bush Administration
Daniel Pianko, Founder & CEO, The Noah Fund
Doug Mesecar, Vice President, Scholastic Publishing
Ron Packard, CEO, K12, Inc.
Josh Schwartz, Managing Director, East Wind Advisors
Schedule for January 20, 2010
8.00 am – Gather and Breakfast, Networking
8.45 am – Introductory Remarks, Education Industry Investment Forum Director Doug Crets and Moderator
9.00 am – Panel discussion begins
11.00 am – Questions & Answers
11.30 am – Business Networking and Card Exchange
12:00 pm – Business Breakfast Ends
Omni Berkshire Place
21 East 52nd Street at Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
You can visit our site and get more information about the Education Industry Investment Forum business breakfast.
- State of New York Has Not Posted its RttT Applicat...
- Cuts for Education in New Federal Budget
- The Active Book and America's Education Future: Th...
- What Do You Need to Know About NYC High Schools?
- NY State Governor Slashes School Aid by US$1 bln
- Education Industry Investment Business Breakfast: ...
- Dr. Sabrina Kay, CEO, Fremont College
- New York City Education Investment Business Breakf...
- You can receive US$100 Off Your Phoenix Registrati...
- Security Checks and Empty Planes
- Stephen Gilfus to Speak at NYC Education Business ...
- After China
- Someone is Happy so Let's All Be Happy
- I'm Doing this the Right Way, which is the Wrong W...
- House of the Roses
- Data Dump
- The Visa Office, and Standing in No Line
- How to Get Some Awesomeness in College
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2009 (150)