If you attend the January 20, 2010 New York City Education Investment Business Breakfast, you are eligible for US$100 off the March 1-3, 2010 Education Industry Investment Forum.
The business breakfast information is found at the Education Investment Business Breakfast website.
Daniel Pianko, Founder & CEO, The Noah Fund
Stephen Gilfus, Founder of Blackboard, President and CEO, Gilfus Education Group
Josh Schwartz, Managing Director, East Wind Advisors
Schedule for January 20, 2010
8.00 am – Gather and Breakfast, Networking
8.45 am – Introductory Remarks, Education Industry Investment Forum Director Doug Crets and Moderator
9.00 am – Panel discussion begins
11.00 am – Questions & Answers
11.30 am – Business Networking and Card Exchange
12:00 pm – Business Breakfast Ends
Omni Berkshire Place
21 East 52nd Street at Madison Avenue
New York, NY 10022
- State of New York Has Not Posted its RttT Applicat...
- Cuts for Education in New Federal Budget
- The Active Book and America's Education Future: Th...
- What Do You Need to Know About NYC High Schools?
- NY State Governor Slashes School Aid by US$1 bln
- Education Industry Investment Business Breakfast: ...
- Dr. Sabrina Kay, CEO, Fremont College
- New York City Education Investment Business Breakf...
- You can receive US$100 Off Your Phoenix Registrati...
- Security Checks and Empty Planes
- Stephen Gilfus to Speak at NYC Education Business ...
- After China
- Someone is Happy so Let's All Be Happy
- I'm Doing this the Right Way, which is the Wrong W...
- House of the Roses
- Data Dump
- The Visa Office, and Standing in No Line
- How to Get Some Awesomeness in College
- ▼ January (18)
- ► 2009 (150)