I did a little arithmetic. By the time I am done with The Road Trip for Education, I will have traveled a distance nearly equal to the circumference of the earth.
Using a rough bit of calculations from Google Maps, I sketched out each of my destinations and measured the distance between each, factored in the back and forth, a little driving and a few walks up and down the beach and I came up with this.
Distance traveled during Road Trip: 21,500 miles
Circumference of the Earth at the Equator: 24,901 miles
How's that for a Road Trip?
- Resource for Indian Education Market
- Teaching Young Girls, Spiting the Taliban
- How to Become a Tutor In Hong Kong
- Outside Operators Eye 250 L.A. Unified School Dist...
- Fewer Limits on VCs, Now is the Time for Expansion...
- Hachette Chief Aghast at Google - Amazon eBook Dea...
- Friday Diversion
- Around the World in 30 Days
- Sony E-Reader to Launch in December
- Hottest New EDUpunk Company?
- The Road Trip for Education -- EIIF Hits the Road
- Africa Becomes Fastest Growing Continent
- Teacher Voices Frustration Over Hiring Freeze
- Flying Around America, Looking for a For-Profit Ed...
- On the Web
- Tabula Digita and The Rise of Edutainment
- Oh, Ye of Little Faith
- ▼ August (18)