You want a little more information on the Indian education industry, you say?
You should really talk to Rahul Choudaha, who wrote this dissertation (click on the link) about finding a core competency curriculum in international education.
Rahul will be joining us on this blog, where he will be writing from time to time about the intersections and differences in the India-United States for-profit education industry relationship.
Rahul also writes the Dr. Education: Diagnosing Indian Education blog.
- Resource for Indian Education Market
- Teaching Young Girls, Spiting the Taliban
- How to Become a Tutor In Hong Kong
- Outside Operators Eye 250 L.A. Unified School Dist...
- Fewer Limits on VCs, Now is the Time for Expansion...
- Hachette Chief Aghast at Google - Amazon eBook Dea...
- Friday Diversion
- Around the World in 30 Days
- Sony E-Reader to Launch in December
- Hottest New EDUpunk Company?
- The Road Trip for Education -- EIIF Hits the Road
- Africa Becomes Fastest Growing Continent
- Teacher Voices Frustration Over Hiring Freeze
- Flying Around America, Looking for a For-Profit Ed...
- On the Web
- Tabula Digita and The Rise of Edutainment
- Oh, Ye of Little Faith
- ▼ August (18)