First I'd like to thank Doug for his work in making this happen and I look forward to meeting each of you.
I'm curious to see if there are any fellow EDUpunks here.
I'd love to hear some of your thoughts about angel investments within our space as I've kicked around the idea of launching EDUinnovators where we would allow EDU innovators a place to upload a short elevator pitch (preferably video) and invite investors to see some of the hot opportunities in our space...
Founder, Tech University of America
- Resource for Indian Education Market
- Teaching Young Girls, Spiting the Taliban
- How to Become a Tutor In Hong Kong
- Outside Operators Eye 250 L.A. Unified School Dist...
- Fewer Limits on VCs, Now is the Time for Expansion...
- Hachette Chief Aghast at Google - Amazon eBook Dea...
- Friday Diversion
- Around the World in 30 Days
- Sony E-Reader to Launch in December
- Hottest New EDUpunk Company?
- The Road Trip for Education -- EIIF Hits the Road
- Africa Becomes Fastest Growing Continent
- Teacher Voices Frustration Over Hiring Freeze
- Flying Around America, Looking for a For-Profit Ed...
- On the Web
- Tabula Digita and The Rise of Edutainment
- Oh, Ye of Little Faith
- ▼ August (18)