We've put up a new web site for the Education Industry Investment Forum.
Welcome to your network for the 11th Annual Education Industry Investment Forum.
Just in time for the election, and in the midst of the credit crisis, we're preparing for your participation in discussions on the following:
* Making business decisions based on expert forecasts of changes to No Child Left Behind and the Higher Education Act
* Marketing for your K12 or post secondary school to help you retain more students and increase scale in any economic climate
* The climate for post secondary lending and strategies for school operators that repair damage brought on by the credit crisis
We look forward to seeing you in Phoenix, Arizona in March.
- ► 2009 (150)
- Education Industry Investment Forum is You
- Will the Real Education President Please Come Forw...
- Oregon's English-Only Law
- Economic Recovery Initiatives Not Enough: Analysts...
- Who Will Be the Next Secretary for Education?
- Students Worry about the Price of University Educa...
- Putting New Thinking on the Stand
- Panic is Never Good
- NYC Gifted Schools to Base Outside Manhattan Burou...
- Andy Ross, VP Global Services, Florida Virtual Sch...
- Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo.com Joins Forum
- Is America Giving Up On Education?
- Sequoia Capital Warns Businesses to Trim Expenses
- Will G7 Meeting Guarantee All Interbank Lending?
- New Forum for Education Industry Executives and In...
- Arthur Benjamin, CEO, ATI
- California Needs $7B Loan to Meet Schools Obligati...
- Citigroup Talks End, Wells Fargo to Buy Wachovia
- Bank Limits Credit Lines to Schools
- Allied Capital Covers Bankrupt Unit for US$150M
- ▼ October (21)