We are happy to announce that Jordan Goldman, the young entrepreneur who founded Unigo will be joining the Education Industry Investment Forum to discuss student-led marketing for universities.
He joins a fantastic cast of speakers, including Michael Haggen, Deputy Superintendent for the New Orleans Recovery School District, and Arthur Benjamin, CEO of ATI, who will be speaking on the main conference day.
If you would like to register for the conference, please visit the main page for the Education Industry Investment Forum.
- ► 2009 (150)
- Education Industry Investment Forum is You
- Will the Real Education President Please Come Forw...
- Oregon's English-Only Law
- Economic Recovery Initiatives Not Enough: Analysts...
- Who Will Be the Next Secretary for Education?
- Students Worry about the Price of University Educa...
- Putting New Thinking on the Stand
- Panic is Never Good
- NYC Gifted Schools to Base Outside Manhattan Burou...
- Andy Ross, VP Global Services, Florida Virtual Sch...
- Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo.com Joins Forum
- Is America Giving Up On Education?
- Sequoia Capital Warns Businesses to Trim Expenses
- Will G7 Meeting Guarantee All Interbank Lending?
- New Forum for Education Industry Executives and In...
- Arthur Benjamin, CEO, ATI
- California Needs $7B Loan to Meet Schools Obligati...
- Citigroup Talks End, Wells Fargo to Buy Wachovia
- Bank Limits Credit Lines to Schools
- Allied Capital Covers Bankrupt Unit for US$150M
- ▼ October (21)