While I am not one to panic about market conditions, today's actions do draw up a bit of concern in my cubicle.
To keep on top of it, I have turned to Floyd Norris at the New York Times, who is blogging about the market collapse? readjustment? recessionary pricing? going on at the NYSE and world markets today.
Have a good one.
- ► 2009 (150)
- Education Industry Investment Forum is You
- Will the Real Education President Please Come Forw...
- Oregon's English-Only Law
- Economic Recovery Initiatives Not Enough: Analysts...
- Who Will Be the Next Secretary for Education?
- Students Worry about the Price of University Educa...
- Putting New Thinking on the Stand
- Panic is Never Good
- NYC Gifted Schools to Base Outside Manhattan Burou...
- Andy Ross, VP Global Services, Florida Virtual Sch...
- Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo.com Joins Forum
- Is America Giving Up On Education?
- Sequoia Capital Warns Businesses to Trim Expenses
- Will G7 Meeting Guarantee All Interbank Lending?
- New Forum for Education Industry Executives and In...
- Arthur Benjamin, CEO, ATI
- California Needs $7B Loan to Meet Schools Obligati...
- Citigroup Talks End, Wells Fargo to Buy Wachovia
- Bank Limits Credit Lines to Schools
- Allied Capital Covers Bankrupt Unit for US$150M
- ▼ October (21)