Just before the weekend, but not before you are ready to leave your desk for home, here are some new commitments to the panels in March 2009.
The Education Industry Investment Forum proudly welcomes:
Vishal Garg, Founder, MyRichUncle.co
Mark Pelesh, Executive Vice President – Legislative and Regulatory Affairs, Corinthian Colleges
Jennifer House, President, Red Rock Publishing
Dayna Stewart, CEO, Camelot for Kids
Karen Symms Gallagher, Dean, Rossier School of Education, USC
Cathy Snood, Assistant Director, Huntington Junior College
Barbara Dryer, CEO, Connections Academy
Joy Smith, Director – Business Development, Florida Virtual Schools
Alfred DeSeta, President and COO, Penn Foster College
Kenneth Hartman, Academic Director, Drexel eUniversity Online
Michael Connelly, CEO, Mosaica Education
Toby Chu, CEO, CIBT Education
Rex Bird, President, Laurel Springs School
Michael Cooney, Chairman, Wisconsin Education Aids Board
David Dies, Executive Secretary, Wisconsin Educational Approval Board
Jo-Ann McDevitt, Vice President – Sales, Marketing and Business Development, Association of Education Publishers
Jeff Shelstad, Co-Founder and CEO, Flat Earth Knowledge
Christopher Stephen, CEO, Read How You Want
Neil Goff, CEO, Weekly Reader
Sandy Fivecoat, CEO, We Are Teachers
Michael Ross, Senior Vice President, Encyclopedia Britannica Online
Tricia Roth, Managing Director, Read How You Want
Malgosia Green, CEO, LearnHub
- ► 2009 (150)
- EIIF Welcomes Gene Hickok to the March 2009 Forum
- The Financial State of the Union
- Wachovia Did Not Fail, But Citigroup Takes Them Wh...
- Wachovia to Merge with Citigroup?
- Friday's Panelists
- Today's New Panelists
- China Banks Told to Stop Lending to American Banks...
- EIIF Announces New Speakers for 2009
- FuturEd Symposium, Year 2 Application Online
- Michael Milken Offers $186M for Nobel Learning
- Unigo founder Jordan Goldman
- Five Questions with John Katzman
- Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Plurk and Brightkite
- The American Economy: How Bad Is It?
- CGI Boosts Teacher Procurement Process in Canada
- Princeton Review Founder to Challenge U of Phoenix...
- "Philanthropy is the Gateway to Power!"
- The Weekly Education Industry Investment Forum Pol...
- Entrepreneurs in Education
- Five Answers: Sandy Fivecoat
- Georgia Schools Chief Wins $1 million
- Former New York City Schools Chancellor Quits Miam...
- Edutopia Reveals Ten Wave of Future Concepts in Ed...
- Privatization Threat or Opportunity in the UK?
- Three Things an Entrepreneur Needs to Thrive in a ...
- Capella University Sees Revenue and Student Enroll...
- Fund Innovation and Improve the Nation
- Apollo Group Stockholder Suit Dismissed
- Open Source Textbooks Challenge Inelastic Demand
- Student Loans Hard to Come By in Arizona
- ▼ September (31)