If you want to present your company to a forum filled with investors, analysts and high-level executives in the for-profit education industry, you can fill out an application and send it to the conference production team at the Education Industry Investment Forum.
We'll gladly take a look.
- ► 2009 (150)
- EIIF Welcomes Gene Hickok to the March 2009 Forum
- The Financial State of the Union
- Wachovia Did Not Fail, But Citigroup Takes Them Wh...
- Wachovia to Merge with Citigroup?
- Friday's Panelists
- Today's New Panelists
- China Banks Told to Stop Lending to American Banks...
- EIIF Announces New Speakers for 2009
- FuturEd Symposium, Year 2 Application Online
- Michael Milken Offers $186M for Nobel Learning
- Unigo founder Jordan Goldman
- Five Questions with John Katzman
- Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Plurk and Brightkite
- The American Economy: How Bad Is It?
- CGI Boosts Teacher Procurement Process in Canada
- Princeton Review Founder to Challenge U of Phoenix...
- "Philanthropy is the Gateway to Power!"
- The Weekly Education Industry Investment Forum Pol...
- Entrepreneurs in Education
- Five Answers: Sandy Fivecoat
- Georgia Schools Chief Wins $1 million
- Former New York City Schools Chancellor Quits Miam...
- Edutopia Reveals Ten Wave of Future Concepts in Ed...
- Privatization Threat or Opportunity in the UK?
- Three Things an Entrepreneur Needs to Thrive in a ...
- Capella University Sees Revenue and Student Enroll...
- Fund Innovation and Improve the Nation
- Apollo Group Stockholder Suit Dismissed
- Open Source Textbooks Challenge Inelastic Demand
- Student Loans Hard to Come By in Arizona
- ▼ September (31)