The following speakers are coming to EIIF in Phoenix March 9-11, 2009:
Mark Kantrowitz, Founder, Finaid.org
George Bernstein, CEO, Nobel Learning Communities
Howard Block, Managing Director, Knowledge Investment Partners
Brooke B. Coburn, Managing Director and Co-head of Carlyle Venture Partners III
Mark DeFusco, Managing Director, Berkery Noyes
Peter Leyton, Partner, Ritzert & Leyton
Ted Mitchell, Managing Director, New Schools Venture Fund
Charles Thornburgh, President, Kaplan Virtual Education
Matt Leavy, CEO, eCollege
Daniel Pianko, Principal, Noah Fund
Rita Ferrandino, Managing Director, ARC Capital Development
John Katzman, CEO, 2Tor and Founder of Princeton Review
Jordan Goldman, Founder, Unigo.com
and there are over 45 other names.
Stay tuned to the blog for the agenda, and please consider your company for a presentation at the 2nd Annual FuturEd Symposium where you could be one of five innovative companies presenting to investors.
You can also visit our homepage for the latest in registration news, and administrative information.
A white papers site is coming soon. That will be a one-stop resource for all of the information you need to stay ahead in the education industry.
- ► 2009 (150)
- EIIF Welcomes Gene Hickok to the March 2009 Forum
- The Financial State of the Union
- Wachovia Did Not Fail, But Citigroup Takes Them Wh...
- Wachovia to Merge with Citigroup?
- Friday's Panelists
- Today's New Panelists
- China Banks Told to Stop Lending to American Banks...
- EIIF Announces New Speakers for 2009
- FuturEd Symposium, Year 2 Application Online
- Michael Milken Offers $186M for Nobel Learning
- Unigo founder Jordan Goldman
- Five Questions with John Katzman
- Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Plurk and Brightkite
- The American Economy: How Bad Is It?
- CGI Boosts Teacher Procurement Process in Canada
- Princeton Review Founder to Challenge U of Phoenix...
- "Philanthropy is the Gateway to Power!"
- The Weekly Education Industry Investment Forum Pol...
- Entrepreneurs in Education
- Five Answers: Sandy Fivecoat
- Georgia Schools Chief Wins $1 million
- Former New York City Schools Chancellor Quits Miam...
- Edutopia Reveals Ten Wave of Future Concepts in Ed...
- Privatization Threat or Opportunity in the UK?
- Three Things an Entrepreneur Needs to Thrive in a ...
- Capella University Sees Revenue and Student Enroll...
- Fund Innovation and Improve the Nation
- Apollo Group Stockholder Suit Dismissed
- Open Source Textbooks Challenge Inelastic Demand
- Student Loans Hard to Come By in Arizona
- ▼ September (31)