EIIF announces some new panelists for the upcoming EIIF
The Forum will be held March 9-11, 2009 in Phoenix, Arizona.
Stay tuned for tomorrow's acceptances, we have some great speakers we will announce on Friday
Key Experts in Lending, Analysis, Investment and Strategy, Including:
Todd Nelson, CEO, Education Management
Mark DeFusco, Managing Director, Berkery Noyes
John Ebersole, President, Excelsior University
Stuart Udell, CEO, Penn Foster College
John Chubb, President, Edison Learning
Dr. Yoram Neumann, President and CEO, TUI University
Peter Leyton, Partner, Ritzert & Leyton
Michaël Bijaoui, Managing Director, MESA
Susan Wolford, Managing Director, BMO Capital
Michael Musante, Director – Government Relations, Edison Learning
Mark Jopling, Managing Director, Jopling Associates
Larry Brown, CEO, Beam Reach Education
Michael McQueeney, Managing Director, Summer Street Capital
Arthur Benjamin, CEO, ATI
- ► 2009 (150)
- EIIF Welcomes Gene Hickok to the March 2009 Forum
- The Financial State of the Union
- Wachovia Did Not Fail, But Citigroup Takes Them Wh...
- Wachovia to Merge with Citigroup?
- Friday's Panelists
- Today's New Panelists
- China Banks Told to Stop Lending to American Banks...
- EIIF Announces New Speakers for 2009
- FuturEd Symposium, Year 2 Application Online
- Michael Milken Offers $186M for Nobel Learning
- Unigo founder Jordan Goldman
- Five Questions with John Katzman
- Digital Media and Learning Competition
- Plurk and Brightkite
- The American Economy: How Bad Is It?
- CGI Boosts Teacher Procurement Process in Canada
- Princeton Review Founder to Challenge U of Phoenix...
- "Philanthropy is the Gateway to Power!"
- The Weekly Education Industry Investment Forum Pol...
- Entrepreneurs in Education
- Five Answers: Sandy Fivecoat
- Georgia Schools Chief Wins $1 million
- Former New York City Schools Chancellor Quits Miam...
- Edutopia Reveals Ten Wave of Future Concepts in Ed...
- Privatization Threat or Opportunity in the UK?
- Three Things an Entrepreneur Needs to Thrive in a ...
- Capella University Sees Revenue and Student Enroll...
- Fund Innovation and Improve the Nation
- Apollo Group Stockholder Suit Dismissed
- Open Source Textbooks Challenge Inelastic Demand
- Student Loans Hard to Come By in Arizona
- ▼ September (31)